Community Referral Specialist Exam Content
The civil service Community Referral Specialist exam consists of the following subjects:
- Preparing written material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Public contact principles and practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
- Understanding and interpreting written material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
Before every test it is wise to study. Assessment tests screen your knowledge on the particular subjects at hand, sometimes before the actual interview. This is your chance to show your employer you have what it takes to be a great Community Referral Specialist.
- 15 Preparing written material exams
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material exams
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep