The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Deductive Reasoning - To solve these questions you will be required to correctly apply general rules to a specific problem.
- Information Ordering - Questions that will require you to correctly follow a set of rules in a given order, or determine the most logical order for a certain procedure.
- Number Facility - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Matching - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information. In addition, These questions evaluate your ability to find discrepancies between different sets of information.
- Written Expression - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
Prepare for the Clerical Associates Exam
JobTestPrep offers the ultimate preparation package for the civil service Clerical Associate test. Our preparation is accessible 24/7 and provides you with more than 40 practice tests, with hundreds of different questions. With our preparation, you will be able to impress your future employer and pass your civil service exam successfully. Start preparing today.
- 2 Deductive Reasoning tests
- 2 Information Ordering tests
- 8 Number Facility tests
- 15 Matching tests
- 15 Written Expression tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep