The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
Business Services Center Representative 1 Exam Preparation
Purchase the civil service Business Services Center Representative 1 Test preparation package and start practicing right away. Each question in our preparation package is accompanied by detailed explanations which ensures optimal practice for mastery of the subjects on the exam. Such subjects include: understanding and interpreting written material, public contact principles and practices, understanding and interpreting tabular material, and office record keeping. Start practicing for the civil service Business Services Center Representative 1 exam with JobTestPrep today.
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep