The civil service Bus Discipline Coordinator exam consists of the following subjects:
- Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts - in this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing written material - questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Public contact principles and practices - these questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
- Understanding and interpreting written material - these questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
In order to not simply succeed, but excel and impress your employer, it is best to prepare for the Civil Service Bus Discipline Coordinator exam. Our preparation pack provides excellent practice for you to master the subjects such as understanding and interpreting written material, public contact principles and practices, evaluating conclusions in light of known facts, and preparing written material.
- 2 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep