The entry-level audit clerk exam focuses on slightly less information than the audit clerk exam. A majority of the subjects you need to focus on have to do with filing and working with files.
More specifically you will need to study:
- Record Keeping - these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables and other formats to keep records.
- Working with Letters and Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Alphabetizing/Filing - assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Comparing & Checking - these questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
Prepare for an Entry-Level Audit Clerk Exam
In order to ensure your success, it is critical to prepare for the entry-level audit clerk exam. JobTestPrep's preparation packages allow you to study anywhere, on the go, as long as you have internet connection. Prepare for the entry-level audit clerk exam with JobTestPrep's practice tests, study guides, and tips. Prepare today and apply with confidence.
Over 40 Different Practice Tests including:
- Accounting tests
- Comparing and Checking tests
- Filing and Alphabetizing tests
- Working with Letters & Numbers tests
- Verbal Reasoning tests
- 23 more numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- 5 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep