The civil service audit clerk exam is based on mostly English and Mathematical subjects. More specifically you would need to study the following subjects more closely.
- Arithmetic - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical Reasoning - Math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic with a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Alphabetizing/Filing - Assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Accounting Terms - these questions assess your knowledge of accounting basic terms and concepts.
- Accounting Problems - These questions assess your ability to apply principles and practices of financial record keeping, and to understand the general ledger.
- Journal Problems - These questions assess your ability to document specific transactions in the correct journal.
- Comparing & Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Written Expression - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Audit Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep uses a customized preparation package in order to allow you to practice the correct material and not just general knowledge. Use our audit clerk practice tests and study guides in order to get a leg up. Start preparing and practicing today and apply with confidence.
65 Different Practice Tests including:
- Accounting tests
- Comparing and Checking tests
- Filing and Alphabetizing tests
- Working with Letters & Numbers tests
- Verbal Reasoning tests
- 20 more numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- 5 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep