The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
Prepare for the Assistant Program Manager Exam
JobTestPrep's assistant program manager package contains practice tests, answer explanations, tips, and more; all aimed to ensure your success on the exam. Start practicing today with JobTestPrep's Assistant Program Manager preparation package.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Study guides
- Score reports, detailed explanations, & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep