The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Mechanical Aptitude - These questions assess your ability to recognize and understand the operation of mechanical instruments such as motors and gears.
- Basic Mathematics - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Tools and Reading of Scales and Gauges - These questions require you to recognize basic tools and their common uses and to make precise readings of variety types of dials, scales, and gauges.
- Safety Practices - These questions estimate your knowledge of basic safety practices.
- Elementary Chemistry and General Science - These questions require you to perform knowledge of basic processes and concepts in chemistry and general science.
Prepare for the Assistant Operator Exam
With JobTestPrep's preparation package, which includes step-by-step and real time practice modes, your civil service assistant operator exam will become much easier. Although our package doesn't include safety practices, elementary chemistry, or general science exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the test. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 9 Mechanical aptitude tests
- 8 Basic mathematics tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 6 Tools and reading of scales and gauges tests
- 5 Different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Note: this pack may not include all materials for higher level supervisory positions
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep