The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Budgeting - These questions assess your knowledge of the principles and practices involved in governmental budgeting.
Prepare for the Assistant Executive Analyst Exam
JobTestPrep's Assistant Executive Analyst preparation package includes practice tests with various types of questions to ensure the ultimate preparation. Although our preparation package doesn't include budgeting exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the civil service Assistant Executive Analyst Exam. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep