The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow certain facts, based on the information provided to you.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Administrative Supervision – This section evaluates your knowledge of the principles and practices involved in directing the activities of a large subordinate staff, including subordinate supervisors.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Preparing Reports and Official Documents - These questions will require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Ensuring Effective Inter/Intra Agency Communications - These questions evaluate your ability to understand techniques for interacting effectively with individuals and agencies.
Prepare for the Assistant Educational Testing Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Assistant in Educational Testing preparation package is the best way for you to prepare for your upcoming exam. Our preparation package provides practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, and tips for the questions that appear on the civil service Assistant in Educational Testing test (except for the ensuring effective inter/intra agency communications exercises). Start preparing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing reports and official documents tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep