The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Coordinator Exam
Improve your skills with JobTestPrep's preparation package license for the civil service Assistant Coordinator test. Our online preparation package which includes practice tests, detailed score reports, and answer explanations is the way to ensure your success. Start preparing and practicing today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep