The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Fundamentals of Account Keeping and Bookkeeping - In these questions you'll have to solve basic problems in account keeping and bookkeeping, recognize related professional terms and concept, and simulate the performance elementary transactions.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
Online preparation is to your advantage due 24/7 accessibility with no heavy books. Once you purchase the civil service Assistant Supervisor of Claims and Accounts test preparation pack, you can start practicing right away. In addition, each question in our preparation pack is accompanied with detailed explanations.
- 10 Fundamentals of account keeping and bookkeeping tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep