The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Reports and Official Documents - In this section, you'll have to prepare reports and other official documents. These questions assess your knowledge in grammar, usage, punctuation, and your ability to use the proper tone and to express information clearly and accurately.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Effectively Interacting with Agency Staff and Members of the Public – In this section, you will be assessed for knowledge of techniques used to interact effectively with individuals or community groups and to represent one's agency or program while maintaining good public relations practices.
- Preparing Written Material - These questions require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
Assistant in Occupational School Supervision Exam Prep
The Assistant in Occupational School Supervision preparation package contains: questions, detailed explanations, useful solving tips and strategies that will help familiarize you with the concepts on the exam. The package provides excellent practice material for the sections that appear on the civil service Assistant in Occupational School Supervision test (except for interacting with agency staff and members of the public exercises). Start practicing today with JobTestPrep's Assistant in Occupational School Supervision preparation package.
- Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- Preparing reports and official documents tests
- Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Preparing written material tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep