The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Real property terminology, documents and forms - These questions assess your knowledge of terminology, documents, and forms related to real property.
- Data Collection
Prepare for the Civil Assessment Assistant Exam
Our preparation package for the civil service Assessment Assistant exam includes 35 different practice tests. We provide you with a variety of exercises which are accessible anytime, anywhere. Each question in our preparation package is accompanied with detailed explanations to ease your use and comprehension. Although our package doesn't include data collection and real property terminology, documents and forms exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the civil service Assessment Assistant test.
- 3 Name and number checking tests
- 12 Detecting errors tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- Study guide
- Score reports, detailed explanations, & solving tips
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep