What's on the Administrative Assistant II Exam?
The Administrative Assistant II exam assesses knowledge and skills required in a variety of above entry-level administrative positions. The sections that appear on the test are:
- Written Communication - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Situational Judgement - These questions assess your ability to handle situations you may encounter on your work, as well as knowledge of efficient and effective methods used to accomplish office tasks, and of making procedural decisions and recommendations which contribute to a well-managed office.
Administrative Assistant II Test Preparation
Practice makes perfect; a higher score on the civil service exam improves your chances to be summoned for the interview. This preparation package provides you with enough practice to fully prepare for the Administrative Assistant II test. We provide practice tests, study guides, tips, and more, so start preparing today to ensure your success.
- 51 practice tests
- 15 Written Communications practice tests
- 15 Reading Comprehension practice tests
- 14 Numerical Reasoning practice tests
- 5 Situational Judgment tests
- 2 Spelling practice tests
- 5 Study Guides
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep