The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
Prepare for the Administrative Aide Exam
JobTestPrep wants you to pass the civil service exam successfully,so we created an online preparation package which includes detailed explanations to ease your journey of attaining the job position you want. With JobTestPrep you are able to study anytime, anywhere, as our packages are accessible 24/7. Start practicing with JobTestPrep to ensure your position as an Administrative Aide.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts exercises
- 5 Office record keeping exercises
- 15 Preparing written material exercises
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material exercises
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep