The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Arithmetic With a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
Ensure your success on the civil service accounts payable supervisor exam with JobTestPrep's preparation package. The package contains various resources that will help you ace the exam. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 8 Arithmetic computation with calculator exams
- 5 Supervision exams
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material exams
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material exams
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep