When taking the exam you will most likely encounter the following subjects:
- Accounting Terms - These questions assess your knowledge of accounting basic terms and concepts.
- Accounting Problems - These questions assess your ability to apply principles and practices of financial record keeping, and to understand the general ledger.
- Journal Problems- These questions assess your ability to document specific transactions in the correct journal.
- Working with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Alphabetizing/Filing - Assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Comparing & Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Arithmetic/Number Facility - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical Reasoning - Math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic With a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
Practice with JobTestPrep
Before every test it is wise to study. This especially true when applying for a job. Assessment tests screen your intellect, sometimes before the actual interview. This is you chance to show your employer you have what it takes to be a great accountant aide/assistant. Although our preparation pack doesn't include governmental accounting and general auditing exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the test.
- Accounting tests
- Comparing and Checking tests
- Filing and Alphabetizing tests
- Working with Letters & Numbers tests
- 20 Verbal Reasoning tests
- 20 more numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- 5 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep