Prepare for CAE Hiring Process
The type of position you have applied for will affect the types of pre-employment assessments you will need to take prior to being considered for a position with CAE. The steps in the hiring process are generally similar whether you have applied for an internship or a managerial role.
- Online Application Process: Applying for a CAE internship or skilled position within the company starts with uploading your CV or resume directly to their website.
- Initial Phone Screening: If your skills and abilities match the requirements for the position you have applied for, you should be contacted by a representative from HR to go over key aspects of your resume, as well as your availability and salary requirements.
- Aptitude & Assessment Tests: CAE is always on the lookout for the most talented individuals in their fields to join the team. To assess the skills and competencies you have listed on your CV or resume, you will be required to take a job-specific assessment as well as various behavioral assessments.
- Face-To-Face Interview: Depending on the position or role you have applied for, you may need to face one or more in-person interviews. The interviews with CAE are typically held one-on-one, however, they may also be held by a group or panel of supervisors.
CAE, Inc. Assessment Tests
CAE is always on the lookout for the most talented individuals in their fields to join the team. The CAE assessments and aptitude tests will help to gain a complete understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. These tests can make or break a prospective career with CAE, so it is highly advised to prepare for them beforehand.
CAE, Inc. Interview Process
During your interviews with CAE, you will be expected to answer an array of questions including behavioral and competency-based questions, as well as those concerning your previous work experience and how it will apply to your new role.
When answering behavioral or situational-type questions, be sure to structure your answers using the STAR method.
- How does your previous work experience apply to this role?
- What are you looking forward to most of working at CAE?
- What would you do if there is a conflict of interest between you and your manager?
- Tell me about a difficult work situation you found yourself in and how you overcame it.
CAE, Inc., Microsoft, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders is affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.