The AIT Entrance 4 Exam consists of three sections:
- English and Reading Comprehension Section– Expect 22 multiple choice questions that assess your English skills and reading comprehension abilities by measuring your understanding of given passages. You will have about 40 minutes to complete this section.
- Mathematics Section – Expect 33 multiple choice questions testing your knowledge of algebra and algebraic equations, fractions, conversions, and geometry as well as your ability to solve word problems. You will have about 60 minutes to complete this section.
- Science Section – Expect 45 multiple choice questions measuring your understanding of the basics of physical and biological sciences. You will have about 80 minutes to complete this section.
In order to pass the three-hour long exam, you need to earn a score of at least 70%. Note that there is no penalty for guessing and that a list of mathematical formulas is included in the mathematical section. Passing the Trade Entrance 4 Exam will also qualify as a passing score for Trade Entrance Exams 1, 2, and 3.
Cluster 4 List of Trades
- More than 850 questions to practice with
- 15 Reading Comprehension tests
- 16 Numerical Reasoning tests assessing basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems
- 13 Science and conversion tests
- 5 Study Guides focusing on different mathematical aspects
- Detailed score reports and in-depth explanations
- Secured payment
- Immediate online access, practice 24/7
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep